Wednesday 8 October 2014

FORMER RADIO QUEEN CAROLINE MUTOKO REVEALS THE LOVE OF HER LIFE,THE MAN SHE IS GONNA MARRY......FIND OUT!!!


Caroline mutoko formerly of Kiss Fm took to Facebook to confess her lover for a man that has been in her life for three months now. Here is what she had to pen;

"I have a confession to make.
There's this....shall we say.....person..ish, whose been in my life for about 3 months now and I can profess boldly, that I am in-love.
Let's call him "S".
I carry "S" with me, everywhere I go. "S" is sooo portable.
I even sleep next to "S"... yeah I said it. We sleep together.
I never Kiss and tell but with "S"... I must, because
S is smart
S is resourceful
S is elegant
S is sharp, brighter, vibrant ....
Ohhhh, everyone and every girl should have an "S".
I shall introduce you to "S" at 9:30pm tonight."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...