Tuesday 7 October 2014

SO NOW BOOTYLICIOUS CORAZON IS HIV POSITIVE......SEE SHOCKING DETAILS!!!

Corazon Wanja a 2nd year student at KU, has made a shocking expose that has left many social media fans baffled.


The bootylicious lady claims that out-going Kenyatta University Secretary General, Ephraim Wainaina, raped her after lacing her drink with drugs.


The shameless guy didn’t use protection and ended up infecting the poor lady with HIV. To add salt to the injury, he also made her pregnant.


Below is the expose Corazon posted just to warn other ladies that Ephraim will lead them into their early graves.



"ATTENTION:

MY NAMES; CORAZON WANJA 21 a 2nd year at KU

i met this guy called Ephraim wainaina at kenyata university church. he is a student leader the outgoing secretary general of KUSA at KU...in this case let me call him Sex General.

Ephraim seduced me and cheated me that he is a single man. he spent alot of money on me. i played hard to get for one month. i was convinced that he can take good care of me kumbe alikuwa anataka tu s3x.

i gave in one day when he placed some drugs in a soft drink when i visited him at his Congress room in KU.

I think he also placed some drugs to make me h@rny. he s3xed me the whole night and maybe cum in my pu$y like 9 times. i woke up following morning and noticed he never used a cd. i am now 3 and half months pregnant and infected with two STIs HIV included.

He looks so innocent and am feeling i fell for his innocent look. kindly call him and tell him to take responsibility of the kid. his digits 0725466043. before i kill myself."



SOURCE:http://www.kenyan-post.com/2014/10/shocking-corazon-infected-with-hiv-by.html
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...