Thursday 6 November 2014

SHAME:THE WAY KATHY KIUNA OF JCC CONFUSES THE INNOCENT FLOCK TO SIPHON MONEY FROM THEM IS QUITE SHOCKING......SEE HEART BREAKING DETAILS!!!


I was introduced to DOZ(Daughters of Zion) event by a friend. The first saturday, I got there pretty late, the church was in Ngara then. It was the end of a powerful preaching and she insisted on everyone picking an envelope, putting in a an amount. The crowd had already been excited so this was easy. I didn’t want to miss out so I think I put in some KES. The week went by as usual, as a matter of fact, my frustrations at the work place continued but I still purposed to be on time the next time.


The next time, she started the meeting, she started by asking the crowd to take the first 5 minutes to analyze her outfit because people had been getting too distracted staring at her during her sermons. I didn’t believe it but she went on and on to describe it amid cheers. Everything was pricey including the hair. I wondered how long I was going to last…


She went on to describe how she had thrown a party for the son which shocked the whole school. Later on, I found out it is not the usual schools that KNUT is striking about…


I couldn’t stomach that crap, I left! Later, I heard the crowd had been moved to buy a sports range rover, I saw pictures of a house and I also see the torture a guy has to go through trying to influence the crowd to give every Sunday before the powerful preaching.


I almost feel the trick is to move the crowd, excite them so that removing money will be very easy. This is through examples which I consider high profile such as jobs, tenders, houses, cars and so on.


From the Bible, Paul (the most powerful preacher) worked so that he would not be a burden to anyone. Can you imagine? And the early disciples went through the scriptures to confirm what they were being taught.


Kindly ask him to explain to us the source of the money so that we can also put into practice those business ideas because most of us, are working towards that kind of life. It’s so sad that you use the crowd to fund your lifestyle, then ask the same crowd to trust in God for their own funding… It’s crazy Alai. Let people STOP hiding behind the name blessing. At least Kanyari is honest, it’s out of the 310 that he bought a range rover.





Via Alai
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...