Saturday 6 December 2014

WOMEN SECRETLY HATE CONDOMS TOO AND THIS IS HOW MEN TRICK THEM INTO HAVING IT RAW!!!



…“She secretly desires to feel your raw-manly shaft penetrating her warmth insides in the most primal and natural way possible… without a condom”!!

Do women get off at the thought of a stiff cock wrapped in latex or animal skin fucking the shit out of her?

Of course NOT [so I’ve been told]!!!

Just as we men dread the shit out of using rubbers, and they can be massive boner-killers [at least for me they are]; chics secretly wish that they could enjoy raw-dog s3x…even more than men do!!

This surely crushes the romcom Beta-Male perception that all women are sexually pious-little damsels who scoff at the idea of a hot guy banging her without protection.

Well…call me the “myth-buster”, here to dismantle the shit out of the 3 decades-old notion that women are safety-conscious when it comes to fornicating aka f#cking!

She has to say, “Where’s the protection”?

When it comes to s3x, women have to present men with their alter-egos [a front]. She must orchestrate, pretend, and act her ass off as to appear holier than a Virgin Mary on steroids.

Hence, as much as she’s dying for you to bang her sin condon (without a condom), she’s socially pressured to pretend as though she’s safety-conscious, and that rubbers are girls’ best friends.

Then the all-too familiar declaration gets uttered by her as you whip your cock out, “You have protection, right”?

The sluttiest, dirtiest, nastiest, bottom-of the barrel girls, who’ve probably never seen a condom before will also utter: “We’re not fu#king without protection”.

She’s socially conditioned to PRETEND as though she’s safety-conscious!

Lots of men, being oblivious to this feminine Jedi-mind f#ck will either:

1.) Abort the mission of f#cking her, and just snuggle instead (in spite of his pending, pent-up blue balls).

2.) He’ll run to the pharmacy to buy rubbers, return, and notice the girl’s sexual arousal has dissipated.

3.) Convince her to f#ck without a condom [the easiest of the 3].

Why We Instinctively F#ck Without Condoms

Guys, it’s pretty f#cking simple; humans have been screwing and replicating for millions of years, while condoms weren’t even mainstream until mid-1990’s.

So it’s hard-wired in our psyche to follow what comes natural to humans: f#cking without condoms.

It’s a primal and instinctive impulse.

Pulling out a latex to roll onto the boner isn’t a natural nor instinctive procedure for humans, thus we often times neglect to use them (since it’s an unnatural process to mating), essentially putting desires/human nature before safety/manufactured desire.

That is why it’s so easy breezy to convince a girl to have s3x without protection.

She instinctively yearns to feel your raw flesh against hers. It’s f#cking nature!!

However, due to social pressure and the need to protect her perceived-innocent reputation, she’s NOT gonna tell you this unless you’ve already slept with her more than 5 times or become your LTR(Long-Term Relationship).

Any woman who claims that she’s never had un-protected s3x is either self-deluded, grossly ashamed or down-right lying!

If she hasn’t yet; it will happen eventually when she decides to procreate and bear kids.

I Convinced Girls To Have Un-Protected S3x

A bit of truth: As mentioned before in this article: 50 things you didn’t know about me , over the past 6 years, I’m unable to count the amount of girls I’d laid from then to now [tried counting but failed].

Of the innumerable girls I’d f-closed over the past 6 years, I only used a condom ONCE!

I said ONCE!!!

That is ONE time in 6 years with possibly over 100 women…70% of whom were ONS(One-Night Stands)/SNL’s(Same-Night Lays) of women whom I’d picked up @ nightclubs or online-dating sites.

Call me a dog, pig, animal, disgusting, low-life, insane, whatever…but I wasn’t a fan of using condoms (still not).

It personally kills my erection the instant it touches my cock head. Had I relied on condom use, I’d probably be a 30 year-old virgin today.

Anyway, armed with fore-knowledge that women really want to f#ck without protection (more than I did), I decided to invent some clever-verbal tricks in order to enable me to f#ck virtually any girl without a condom.

1.) I’d get her really turned on to the brink of insanity (via verbal foreplay in a seduction location), knowing that she’d be too horny to refuse un-protected s3x; thus she gives in [which she really wanted to anyway].

2.) If lying in bed, she says she’s not fucking without a condom, I’d agree (just to psych her out), then eat her pussy to a boiling mess, then stop before she climaxes. Then I’d continually tease her clit with my tongue, but not bringing her to cum. At that point, she’ll beg for the cock (un-protected).

3.) Knowing that she’s REALLY attracted to me and turned on by me, yet she says, “I don’t have s3x without protection”, I’d strategically stop everything (foreplay, kissing, caressing, snuggling), withdraw, put on my iPod and block her out of my world while we lay there. She’ll eventually succumb to the urge for cock, then I’d bang her raw [I call this the “Pity Bang”].

4.) If it’s a girl I met online, I’d get to know her menstrual cycle and when she’s to have her period. Knowing that girls are extra horny a day or 2 before menstruation, I’d schedule our date/meet-up for that time, where she’d be massively horny prior to bleeding. She’d be so sexually charged, that there’s no way in hell she can decline s3x.

5.) I’d never really had to employ this one but sparingly: simply f#cking plead LOL! “I never f#cked a girl without a condom in like 8 years. Your pussy looks so juicy girl! Can I just slide the head it 1 time and pull it back out? Please Jessica”!

Are those tactics of mines manipulative and diabolical? Might be!!!

Conversely, she wants it as much as I do. She’s just not socially allowed ask for it (un-protected s3x), so we both have to create a quasi play for s3x to happen.

She wants to feel as though the sex just happened, and that she had no decision making in it. So she’s not gonna ever admit that she wants to f#ck raw, or else that would deem her as a slut and a turnoff.

It’s up to the socially savvy guy to take advantage of this, then operate accordingly like what I did in the above 5 realistic examples.

In essence, women want to be tricked!

They expect to be tricked into s3x!

They have to be tricked into sex!

Not f-closing the HB just because you have no protection will cause her to lose interest and attraction in you.

You’ve essentially landed yourself in the wuss basket, or the category of “men who just don’t get it”, and “men who are too afraid to take chances”.

Women are SUPER turned on by the Y.O.L.O. idiomatic concept [You Only Live Once]: rebels, outcasts, badboys, assholes, action heroes, firemen, Brad Pitts, etc.

Likewise, they are SUPER turned off by guys who are safety-conscious: nerds, virgins, men who work in offices (bureaucrats), counselors, etc.

She’s obviously not going to say, “Hey, Kenny, I’m not up for seeing you tomorrow because you refused to f#ck me raw”. She’s just gonna flake on you.

The End Game

Now, I’m not advocating for men to go pussy-crazy and bang raw. If you’re a condom-user; then continue using them!

If you can maintain an erection in latex (unlike me); then use it!

The point of this article was to dispel the false notion that women care to use protection, and that without it, she won’t have s3x.

That is utter bullshit!

90% of the girls I’d slept with in my lifetime, got busy without protection [I wasn’t able to convince this girl however]!

It didn’t require major convincing neither. It was like stealing candies from a handicap.

Realistically, had she not wanted to have sex; then it wouldn’t happen.

I didn’t put a pistol to her head nor gag and bound her. I simply knew that all humans were programmed to have un-protected s3x [it’s in our genetics], and it shouldn’t be difficult to convince anyone to do what is natural and has been done for the past million years [Pre-Historic man to Homo-Sapiens]: fucking raw dog!

All the “wrap-it-up” condom- campaign ads on TV and billboards will never be able to convince humans to use condoms religiously.

No matter how many AIDS patients you wheel out of the graveyards as testimonial that un-protected s3x kills [which is all western-media propaganda by the way]: people will always opt for having un-protected s3x, because the impulse of S3X is way stronger than the consequence of death.

Humans will f#ck raw, knowing we could die tomorrow from doing so.

Yet we all take that risk whenever we do decide to impregnate and be impregnated.

So how valid is the use of condoms anyway, if at some point in every human’s lifetime, he-she will abandon protection (in order to procreate)?

What’s your thoughts?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...