Saturday 7 March 2015

SKIMPILY DRESSED SINGER SEYI SHAY TRIES TO SHAMELESSLY SEDUCE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN WITH HER SEDUCTIVES MOVES AT AN EVENT !!


The female singer seyi shaye has been blasted for trying to seduce Nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan.The lass dressed skimpily in front of the president and wanted to seduce him with her seductive moves.It is reported that she even walked to his seat and sat with him exposing her thighs.
The lass has however responded to those allegations and this is what she had to say;
“I am a very respectable young lady and I was not in any way trying to seduce the President with the outfit I wore. I had two outfits for the event, one was for my performance and the other was worn after I performed. The dress I was pictured in with the President was what I wore during my performance.
“I came on stage and greeted everyone according to their culture and I did the same for Mr. President. He was impressed and he asked where and how I knew how to greet in his native dialect and I said I learnt it. That was what brought about the giggling and smiles in the picture. I’m a performer and what I do on stage doesn’t reflect my everyday life. I had two outfits on that day and it was a youth event. Who wouldn’t feel overwhelmed meeting the President? Well, I did and I felt honoured because it is not every day you get to meet the president of your country,” she said.


ALSO SEE:YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT TEACHER WANJIKU IS GOING THROUGH AFTER SHE SNATCHED ANOTHER WOMAN'S HUSBAND.....IS SHE CURSED?SEE DETAILS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...