Friday 3 April 2015

EXPOSED:PRESIDENT UHURU LIED TO KENYANS......SARAH OBAMA REVEALS THE TRUTH!!




So who is lying to the kenyans?president Uhuru or sarah Obama?As Kenyans anxiously wait for US President Barrack Obama’s visit to Kenya on 23rd July this year, the truth about who really invited him, or rather, who influenced his decision to visit Kenya finally after almost seven years as President of the United States, has finally come out. Speaking yesterday, Obama’s paternal grandmother, Mama Sarah Obama, revealed that she was the one who invited the US President to come to Kenya and not President Uhuru Kenyatta as it has been made to look like.

 Sarah noted that she invited Obama to come to Kenya when she visited White House in November last year after being honored by the UN for exemplary work she is doing for poor Kenyans, and he agreed to come in July this year. “I invited my grandson Obama to visit Kenya before the expiry of his second term as President and he told me he would come this year in July,” said Mama Sarah Obama.

He thanked the US President for honouring his promise to come to Kenya saying Obama is the best thing that ever happened to her. “I am so happy that my grandson Obama did not lie to me. After telling me he would come to Kenya this year, he has finally confirmed it. I am so glad that he has fulfilled his promise,” she said.
ALSO SEE:THE FACE OF THE MAN THAT IS BEHIND THE GARISSA UNIVERSITY MASACCRE!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...