Monday 20 April 2015

THIS IS SO SAD.....SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MAMA BAHA OF MACHACHARI!!!


mamam_baha_2.jpg
Citizen TV’s Wanjiku Mburu aka Mama Baha is now officially single after she was dumped by her long time lover and fiancé, Daddie Marto. The two have already changed their relationship status on Facebook to single and her fiancé has been posting some funny posts on his page that reveal that things are not rosy anymore.


 Here are some of his posts; In life, 'Goodbyes' are a gift. When certain people walk away from you, and certain opportunities close their doors on you, there is no need to hold onto them or pray to keep them present in your life. If they close you out, take it as a direct indication that these people, circumstances and opportunities are not part of the plan for the next step of your life.

It’s a hint that your personal growth requires someone different and something more, and life is simply making room. So, as I am also learning to, just embrace your goodbyes, because every “Goodbye” you receive sets you up for an even better “Hello”. There will be pain, there will be time lost, but anything strong and firm takes time to build, and truly, no pain, no gain It is easier talking to a faceless crowd, coz doing a face to face hurts more.

It is the ones with a face that hurt you most Death is a fate I would not wish on myself or even my worst enemy. Funny thing is, what I feel now is a pain worse than that of losing a loved one to death. I put it out here coz its killing me inside, and I don't want to talk about it, not just yet, though some said it is best to share. And to answer the question...No, I am not OK. I hope to be, it is all I crave for.

SEE THE LIST OF CITIZEN TV JOURNALISTS THAT HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED OVER CORRUPTION ALLEGATIONS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...