Saturday 2 May 2015

SHOCKING CONFESSION:I LOVED IT WHEN MOSES KURIA SLIPPED HIS HAND UNDER MY DRESS AND TORE MY PANT....MILLIE ODHIAMBO!!


Outspoken Mbita Member of Parliament, Millie Mabona Odhiambo, has broken her silence over the embarrassing incident in which she was undressed and had her pant torn by Gatundu South MP, Moses Kuria, in Parliament with the help of other Jubilee MPs during the acrimonious passage of the controversial security law.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:NURSE CAUGHT ON CAMERA KILLING A BABY IN  A NEWBORN NURSERY AND REASON BEING THE BABY CRIES TOO MUCH(VIDEO)

Speaking during a media interview, Millie said she was not embarrassed at all. In fact, she said, she enjoyed it when Kuria slipped his hand under her dress and tore her pant. She noted that she made things easier for the Gatundu South MP because she helped him undress.


She said she is always proud of her nakedness and if Moses wanted to have a test or see how curvaceous her body is, why deny him?


“Moses Kuria punched me and apologized the same day. Two MPs tried to undress me and a third was pulling my panty. I did not decide to undress, but simply ‘helped’ those trying to undress me.


“I told them I am not ashamed of my nakedness hence they should not try to embarrass me using the same. I have worked for years on issues related to violence against women.


“All I did was take the ‘power of embarrassment’ from them by showing them their action had no impact on me,” Said Millie.



SOURCE:The Kenyan DAILY POST

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...