Saturday 24 January 2015

SHE SAYS THAT PRESIDENT UHURU WAS AMAZED BY HER BEAUTY AND KILLER FIGURE!!!






Catherine Waruguru the super sexy and hot nominated female MCA from Laikipia county has caused quite a stir when she told a local publication that even President Uhuru Kenyatta said she was beautiful when she visited him at State House with a group of other MCAs from her County.

“When I visited State House last year with a group of MCAs, Uhuru singled me out just before the end of the function and called me beautiful,” said Waruguru.

“Mrembo wa Laikipia hauna kitu ya kusema (Does the beauty from Laikipia have anything to say to me),” she continued saying those were the exact words Uhuru used in reference to her.

After the meeting, Waruguru revealed she chatted with Uhuru for several minutes, just the two of them, and even took a photo with him which she cherishes so much to date.

“After the function, we chatted for several minutes with Uhuru and I even took a photo with him. I cherish that moment every single day because it is not easy to be that close to the most powerful man in the land,” she said.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...