Friday 20 February 2015

BLATANT LIES MARRIED WOMEN WILL ALWAYS TELL!!





Marriage is not a Bed of Roses as most people may tend to feel or think! Marriage is a Responsibility from day one!. Some women are the breadwinners of their families but when it comes to friends, she will pretend to be living a happy and pampered life praising his husband for taking care of her but in the real sense, the hubby is just a lazy a**.
Here are the top 6 lies married women tell
  1. No woman can snatch my husband
  2. If not for my children, I would have left him
  3. My husband has never lay a finger on me
  4. My husband is a great provider, he makes sure I don’t lack anything
  5. My husband is the best; he wears me out in bed
  6. My husband is is the perfect gentleman and so wonderful, all any woman would want in a man.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VAMPIRE WOMAN FROM KOROGOCHO THAT ATE THE HEART OF HER SON
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...