Monday 1 June 2015

OMG,SIZE 8 HOSPITALISED AT AGHA KHAN HOSPITAL......IS SHE LOOSING HER UNBORN CHILD?FIND OUT HERE!!



Size 8 spent the better part of last week at Aga Khan Hospital after she suffered some complications related to her pregnancy.


Apparently, Size 8 fell ill after her electrifying performance in Machakos during the Groove Tour.


However, Size 8 and her child are now in a stable condition and she was discharged from hospital on Friday.


Here is what she said about the incident;


“I have been under doctor’s watch but I was discharged on Friday after the doctor said I am stable. In fact, I am at Kasarani rehearsing for the Groove Awards ceremony. My baby is in good health and I thank God.”






ALSO READ:VERONICAH WANJIRU THE EX WIFE TO THE LATE FIDEL ODINGA HAS SNATCHED ANOTHER WOMAN'S HUSBAND.....SEE SHOCKING DETAILS!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...