Sunday 19 October 2014

YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW MANY TIMES SHE GETS TO HAVE S3X IN A DAY.....SO TOUCHING!!!







25-year-old Terri Hunter has revealed that she needs to have séx up to 12 times and that her séxual addiction is out of control.

The young British woman, while insisting she is not a "slút" , admits she goes to the Internet for partners and agreeing to sléep with them no matter how ugly they turn out to be.

"That's another sad parts of this problem -- my desire for séx overrides any quality control issues," Ms. Hunter says. "It doesn't matter to me how it happens or what they look like and it's a bonus if they're well-endowed."

Terri, who struggles to maintain a relationship because of her addiction, became a slave to love at the age of 17, when she lost her vírginity.

She recalled: "It was like someone had flipped a switch. From then I just developed an insatiable desire for séx. I've done it with hundreds and hundreds of men. I don't keep a tally because I'm not a slút -- I am just satisfying a need."

"Most people who know me think I'm really sweet and charming. I don't smoke, I hardly drink, I've never taken drugs, yet I've slépt with nearly one thousand men. It's like having dry skin: You know you shouldn't scratch it, but when you do it just feels so good."

I think I need help.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...