Wednesday 25 March 2015

KANZE DENA'S INSPIRING STORY.....WHY I ALMOST COMMITTED SUICIDE!!

 
Kanze Dena is simply amazing. We all know her as she beams with laughter on our screens as the weekend approaches. She is beautiful, talented, and her flawless Swahili makes us love her. She has really worked her way to the top. But do you know that she wanted to commit suicide? Yes, Here is her story she narrated and in case you missed it, its going to definately inspire you.


While speaking to DJ Moz (not DJ MO), Kanze narrated that she contemplated commiting suicide due to low self esteem.
Kanze Dena also explained how she questioned herself about her role as a single mum to her 9 year old son, Amani.

"I would come on air and read the news on a happy mood but inside i would be struggling with low self esteem. I have questioned myself several times if i am a good mother to my son who is now 9 years.”Said Kanze as she shed tears during the emotional interview.
However, after a lot of soul searching and going deep into God's word, she was able to gain strength and her low esteem is now a thing of the past.

"I came to a place where I started believing that GOD knows Me and started telling myself that I am beautifully and wonderfully made. Every day is a continuous process and right now I believe in who GOD says I am". She added.
I hope Kanze's story can inspire some single moms to be who they are and love thyself's first.

ALSO READ: SHOCKER:IMENTI CENTRAL MP GIDEON MWITI FORCED HER TO GIVE HIM A B1OW JOB BEFORE HE RAPED HER!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...