Wednesday 27 May 2015

SOCIALITE MAURA MALANGA IS BACK.....SEE HER PART HER LEGS TO SHOW MEN WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN MISSING(STEAMY VIDEO)!!


Maura Malanga had failed in socialite attempt before and she now back  trying so hard to keep up with a world that has since forgotten her relevance. It is a vice most prevalent in women who have fat buttocks. They feel that the world should care that they are fat. This morning Maura posted this video on Facebook With the caption: "Get ready for the return of Maura aka the Blonde Barbie...I am back to performing so all artists who are boring on stage can contact me to help them make their live shows more interesting.I am also available for gigs and events.You can also subscribe to my youtube channel where I shall be posting my dance tricks for the ladies who want to learn to dance for their man or for themselves" 
 
Check out the video below;

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:MEN MUST READ THIS:BLATANT LIES MARRIED WOMEN WILL ALWAYS TELL!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...