Thursday 19 March 2015

UNBELIEVABLE....THIS HOW MUCH IT WILL COST YOU TO MAKE HUDDAH MONROE DROP HER PANTS FOR YOU!!







Huddah Monroe is just an expensive whore,this has been confirmed by a private investigator who tricked her into negotiating with him over sexual services that she would offer.This is the same person that badly exposed Vera Sidika who charges 1 million for a 4 day s'ex marathon.
Here is an account of the events that transpired on iInstagram yesterday between Socialite Huddah Monroe & an international private Investigator (The Seeker of Truth)
Part 1. Unlike Vera Sidika, huddah Monroe aka huddahthebosschick wasn’t prepared to sell herself to my fake businessman… I think (I did this at the same time, that I exposed Vera Sidika)


Part 2. Huddah Monroe aka huddahthebosschick… She didn’t respond to my offer lol (I did this at the same time, that I exposed Vera Sidika) #TheEnd





 click here to see more
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...